CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thank You

I just wanted to send a quick shout of "Thank You"s to all of ya'll who commented on my babysitting dilemma. You will never know how much it touched me and got me through a very hard time. I love you bunches!!

Matt and I are interviewing a babysitter tonight and one on Friday night, so I'll keep you posted as to what comes of it all.

I'm still praying that God makes it very loud and clear what he wants for me and my life, and who will be the lucky one to watch Hunter...me or a babysitter.

Speaking of babysitters......can you believe that some daycare facilities are charging over $700 a month to watch my 1 year-old?! For real?! What the stink are you doing with my child all day to warrant me spending that much on childcare?! Unless the man will learn to read, write, and start college in a year's worth of time, then it ain't happenin'! Besides...who can afford that? And who can afford that if they have more than one kid?! Um, I know I can't/ couldn't! You can kiss my grits, because nuh-uh!

On a much sew-ier note: my Christmas log cabin is almost done! I have a little bit more quilting to do and then on with the binding, and voila! Done! I can't wait to do the unveiling and show ya'll how pretty it is! I really wasn't crazy with it when I first started, but now I'm just loving the stink out of it!

1 comments:

QuiltSue said...

I so hope the babysitter interview went well and that you're feeling a bit better about things now?

Post a Comment