CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I Never Thought I Would Say and a Winner!!!!

Since having my precious little red-headed Hunter Grunter, I have found myself saying things I never thought I would ever say.

For example:

Saturday, my parents got my child his first tattoo. At the Tulsa Home and Garden Show (or as my Mom calls it, The Tulsa Homeless Garden Show) nonetheless. Why Grandma Mac thought it would be fun for him to get a tattoo, I dunno.....but either way he got one on his hand, then proceeded to peel part of it off and eat it. uh huh. eat it. Do you know how hard it is to scrub one of those things off?! Thanks Mom!!!!

Sunday, my most cuddly adorable precious little man hit me over the temple with my pink rolling pin. It wasn't on purpose, but the huge goose egg is causing people to look at me funny. I'm really gonna have to get child locks for the kitchen drawers. I'm not even gonna mention who thought it was kinda funny that I got beaned in the head.......just wait Daddy. your time will come.

I love being the Momma! (just not getting hit in the head with rolling pins)

On a super-duper happy note: the winner of my stash of chocolate wonderfulness that I cannot consume is...................IMPULSIVE ADDICT!!!!! Send me your contact info so I can send you the good stuff!

3 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Whaaaat???? I won??? HOLY MOLY! YAY! This makes me SUPER happy on a Monday morning!!!!!!!!!!

Loren said...

Oh Bless your heart!!! I am sorry you got hit over the head with the rolling pin and NO I am NOT laughing with a mental picture AT ALL nor do I think it's funny that your Honey snickered ~nope not me ;)

Hope the gooseegg goes quickly bc you can't even eat any chocolate to make that one feel better :)

Happy Monday and congrats to Impulsive Addict!

Tell Mike your quitting and get over here girl! ......

Love you!

Dawn said...

Oops! LOL! Kids will be the death of us.

The definitely provide us with great blogging material. =)

Post a Comment