1) Cartwheels - ok, well I can, but it sure isn't pretty and it sure pulls the hamstrings more than it used to! :)
2) Stretchmarks - I used to proudly show off my midsection. Look how flat and and unblemished!!! Yeah, thanks to MY Hunter, not anymore! Which also means I can't prance around in a teeny bikini in front of people at the lake. Not that I did much prancing, but you know!Ok, mine don't look this bad....but it sure feels like it somedays!
3) Eat whatever I want to - this one sucks the most! I have an "absurd" weakness for all things not healthy! What's wrong with eating french fries and a strawberry shake? Apparently everything. It's a good thing I work at a physical therapy clinic is all I have to say on that one!
4) Stay up late.....and by late I mean 9 o'clock or later! Ok, for those who know me, know that I have never be a night owl.ever. Combine an early to bed kinda girl with mommyhood = crawling into my flannel sheets at 8:30...if I'm lucky :)
5) Stash any more fabric/ rulers/ patterns/ etc. into my bedroom armoire anymore. My armoire door is like the magical door in Narnia for me. Currently Narnia is full. Beyond full. Solution = take over THE hunter's side of the closet! He doesn't need to hang any clothes in there/ store his hunting bow/ shelve shoes right?
Have a great Monday!!!!!!