CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

The Sewing Machine Sabotage

Still no pictures posted to my blog.... sigh! Why no progression? Here's why: Last Friday I walked into my parents house to find my mother, my brother, and my brother's friend sitting at the dining room table ( nobody sits at the dining room table unless only be permission and only on very specific holidays!) frowing and mumbling at my new sewing machine. Panic has now set into my entire being. As calmly as humanly possible I say, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY NEW SEWING MACHINE???!!!!" They all look at me and sheepishly, my brother relplies, "I was trying to sew up the hole in my jeans and now your machine won't work. " Response: "My new sewing machine that I haven't even used yet, is 'not working'?!"

So, beacuse of such craziness, there has been no progression on any quilts and I am very perturbed by this. I truely think this is why I currently have a sinus infection: my head could no longer handle all the steam coming from my brain and ears and has thus invaded my sinuses and infected. Dr. Galutia says it's just from the weather but I think it's because of the sewing machine breakage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment