CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Auntie Em...A Twister! A Twister!

All my childhood memories of watching The Wizard of Oz were very nearly brought to life last night! Instead of being at home with my family, all safe and sound, where was I???? At Zumba.....on the complete opposite side of town! I was just waiting for the flying monkeys to go zooming by! I even heard that my poor friend, Calianna, was made to take cover in the walk-in freezer of a Panera Bread! Just think of all the yumminess to be surrounded by! Is it bad that not only was I concerned for my safety on getting home, but even more concerned that a tornado would hit the house and my fabric stash would be gone with the wind?! Scarlett would have nothing on me!

2 comments:

Lista said...

Hahahaha!! Love the title of this one! I do believe I saw a witch fly by Panera. Luckily, I was safe in the freezer with the Tin Man, the Scarecrow and several Cowardly Lions!

StitchinByTheLake said...

We live on a lake and I've been asked before what I would grab first if we ever flooded. Quilts, of course! And then my sewing machine, patterns, fabric, ... :) blessings, marlene

Post a Comment