CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Twister A Twister!



In the aftermath of all the deadly tornado outbreaks in Oklahoma last night, I've said many prayers for the families and friends of all the victims of these violent tornadoes ripping through our area of the country.


First with Mississippi.
Then with Missouri.
Then last night with the ones here in Oklahoma that travelled up to Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas.


My heart broke when I heard the news story this morning of the mother down around the Oklahoma City area who's home was hit by a tornado. She has three kids: the 5-month-old son died, the 5-year-old sister is in the hospital in critical condition, and the 3-year-old son is missing....and she's pregnant.


As a mother, my heart goes out to her in this incredibly horrible time. I can't even begin to imagine having to live through that.

As Oklahomans, we are used to the Spring dangers of living in Tornado Alley, but we never become use to the death and destruction that accompanies them.


For everyone who has lost their home, family, pets, vehicles, business, and personal possessions, our thoughts and prayers are with you!




4 comments:

Loren said...

OH HOW VERY SAD!! I hadn't heard of this story! Bless her heart! I truly cannot imagine the grief she must be experiencing!

Lifting her and so many others to the Throne Room!

Love you

Impulsive Addict said...

Oh gosh. That is so so sad. I knew there was a child missing. I didn't know about the death. That breaks my heart. This tornado season is so deadly. I don't like it at all.

QuiltSue said...

That is so horrible. I'm thinking of her and of all who are suffering at the moment.

Dawn said...

It has been such a horrible season for tornadoes this year. The devastation has been just awful.

Post a Comment