CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Restrictions

I am enforcing a self-restriction from buying anymore fabric! As horrific as it sounds, it's mandatory! Hunting season is rapidly approaching, which not only means I'll see a significant drop in the amount of time I'll see my husband, but will also usher in the "I need more camo/ broadheads/ boots/ enter in other 'must have' items that I don't see the point for" dreaded period which always costs us a small fortune. Hunter doesn't have to eat, right?
Hence, the restriction. But look how happy it makes him! And yes, I get roped into going too. But only when it's not freakishly cold......like 40's!!!! (Hence why I don't "get" to go very often!) Hahahahaha!!!!! She's smarter than she looks ya'll!
P.S. Orange isn't so very flattering, huh?!

2 comments:

Sumsy said...

AW! You guys are adorable. I don't care what you say about orange, that photo is too cute.

Dawn said...

Cute picture!

I know my brother becomes absent from life as soon as deer season starts. It makes me thankful my husband isn't a hunter. Ha!

Post a Comment