CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update on THE machine

So.........I have finally recieved the phone call that I've been waiting 4 weeks for: my sewing maching is done! I wish I was more excited, but, alas, I am not. Why you ask? Because it's gonna cost me $100 to get it out of hock! Actually, it'll cost my bro $100 to get it out of hock or I'm bringing out the waterworks. It just seems crazy to me that my $20 sewing machine find (that I never got to use) is now costing $100 to even start my first project on it!

On a much happier note: The Quilt Crazy quilt show is goin on this weekend at the Expo in Tulsa and I'm super, super excited about it! I can't wait to see all the beautiful quilts on display! I even know a few of the ladies who have entries! Must not forget to bring the camera to bring home a few ideas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment